- The UNEP/GRID-Arendal Maps & Graphics Library hosts variety of maps on biodiversity, food, and related issues.
- National NGO-Networks for Agrobiodiversity.
- Global Spatial Database of Agriculture Land-Use Statistics. Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations.
- Soils and Maps. Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations.
- Statistics: Graphs and Maps. UN Water.
- Land Degradation Assessment in Drylands. LADA Land Use Systems Maps. A Partnership of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the UN, the Global Environment Facility, and the UN Environment Programme.
- Visit the Global Education Project for a set of maps on ecological threats, development challenges and more
- UNEP/GRID-Arendal Maps and Graphics Library (2008). Projected Agriculture in 2080 due to Climate Change.
- Global Education Project (2002). Global Acquaculture and Fisheries Map.
- FAO for the 2009 State of World Fisheries and Aquaculture (2009). Fishing’s contribution to food security and animal protein supply.
- Global Education Project. Global Currents and Terrestrial Biomes Map.
- World Food Programme (2011). The Interactive Hunger Map.
- Maps of the World (2006). Agriculture and Food Processing Maps.
- Consultative Group on International Agriculture Research (2008). Interactive Map of the CGIAR Centres
Policy and Governance
- World Bank Map. Mapping for Results.
Games & Interactive Tools