Spread the Word
Take what you’ve learned from the Seed Map to your weekly shopping, discussions with coworkers and friends, lobbying, activism, cooking, research, teaching, philanthropy and art. Find your voice, use it, and share the Seed Map and our resources with others!
Here’s how you can use and share the Seed Map’s promotional tools:
1) Download and print our Where Did our Food Come From? poster. It’s a great tool to visually see where the 12 major centres of diversity are located as well as which main crops and livestock originated there. It’s a handy teaser to bring people to Seedmap.org (you can scan the QR code on the bottom right to go directly to the site).
2) Embed our Seed Map Web Button directly to your website & invite others to do the same.
- Download our Seed Map Web Button
- Add the following text to embed it in your website:
3) Tell your friends and your community about Seedmap.org on Facebook, Twitter, etc.